Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Worried!

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now! I just wasn't sure what to write about, or if people would actually read it :-) the answers to these questions have finally been answered(in my head) 1. I'm about to embark on this amazing new adventure called motherhood  so why wouldn't I write about that(not to mention one day I can look back and remember how it was in the beginning) 2. I'm pretty sure I have a few friends that will read what I have to say...and if I don't who cares because it's an outlet for me to get things I think about off my chest! 

Since I'm not too sure what writing a blog is all about I'm not sure where to begin?!? Does my first entry tell you about me and my hubby and the new adventure that's gonna arrive in our lives in about 5 months? Do I tell our love story(or is that done too much?) I have all these questions and no answers! 

So I decided to just share what's on my mind which is....

How can I possibly love this baby that's growing inside of me so much already? I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. I haven't even felt it move yet! Everyone tells you that there's nothing in the world that compares to a mothers love...well I'd have to agree now!!! 

When I heard BB's heart beat for the first time it brought tears to my eyes! Not just because it one of the most amazing things I have ever heard , but because the look on my husbands face was the most beautiful thing I have seen! He just sat there and smiled...and I know he was thinking " Holy crap we're having a baby" but at the same time you can see all over his face that it's also the most amazing thing he has ever heard! And, maybe a little relief their was only one baby in there (yes there's a chance it could have been twins lol)

With all that gooey stuff out of the way here's what really on my mind. I worry so much about this baby already, AND IT'S IN MY BELLY! What am I gonna do when it's out in the world lol?!?!

Here's why I worry about so far 

1. Is BB still in there? Not that i have any reason to think otherwise because I haven't cramped, or bled, or any of the symptoms to indicate that BB is gone. But I hate going so long in between doctors visit to hear BB's heart beat! I'm sure this will change once I can feel the kicks and punches! 

I made it seem like I have more than one worry, but really the above is all I think about! 

Anyway, I hope I didn't scare anyone that's not a mom yet...and I'm sure all my mommy friends are reading this and laughing at me :-) If anyone is reading this at all

xoxo
Sara

8 comments:

TheNameIsCasie said...

Ohhhhhhhh....you'll have readers. BB is already a bigger rockstar than any of us. :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love this so much :) And I agree with Casie!!! <3

Andrea said...

Yay, love it! Can't wait to read more. xo

LeAnna said...

Blog hopped here from Michelle! Congrats on being a new Momma, that's so exciting. All of your worries are normal. It is hard going so long between visits...
So, we want details! When is BB due???? I have a 2.5 yo boy, and an (almost) 9 month old girl. I blog about how tired I am all the time.
HA. Kidding. Only sorta...
So nice to "meet you" in blog land. There is a great community of ladies out here, you just have to find 'em! Blessings!

ashley said...

You are such a worrier! That little babying going to be fine!!
On another note I found these amazing guitar little coat or hat hanger things and I wanted to buy them so bad but then realized if it's a girl this will not be a good decoration for her room, can you please fast forward so I can no what it is in there and buy him/her things :)

Sara B said...

Thank you for all the support ladies!!

LeAnna thanks for coming over..I'm so excited to find other mommy blogs to read! BB is due Jan. 3 but we are hoping it arrives dec of this year...ya know for taxes  We find outbid BB is a boy or girl at the end of August...seems like forever away but it will be here before we know it! And just to clue you in we call "it" BB for Baby Berryhill

Neen said...

I felt the same way I talked to Brock like he understood everything we were going through at the time, I will b
never forgot the first time I felt him! It will be the same for you!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm Courtney at One Fine Wire and just happened to stumble upon your blog. I'm 26 weeks pregnant, so if you ever have any questions or want to read some more blog posts on pregnancy, stop on by!

I hope to see you there, nice to meet you!