Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fur Babies

So I wasn't sure what to write about today. But i dont want to stop now, because im just getting started.

Even though i names the blog "Then There Were Three" the Hubs and i already have two babies(they're just covered with fur). Anyway this blog will be full of pictures :)

Our first fur baby was Booboo. She was suppose to be my our first anniversary present(dating anniversary), but Brock picked her out. I couldnt imagine my life without her, but i had wanted a smaller dog. The first dog we looked at was a chiuaua(yes i googled this to make sure i spelled it right haha) and a dash hound mix...so cute! But in the end brock one and BooBoo came home with us.

Here is a picture from when we first brought her home....

She was so little! She is the most amazing dog...she loves you unconditionally<3 She for sure a daddy's girl, but im pretty sure she knows im pregnant(or at least something is different with mommy) because lately she hasnt left my side.

Everyone always asks me what she is and to be honest im not sure. We rescuded her from Pet Rescue Judy, but if i had to guess I would say she is a lab/pitbull mix. She loves everyone, and when we come home she is wiggling her butt so much she can barely walk.




So next up and the most recent addition to our family is Walker! I had just moved in with Brock after our wedding and we noticed that Boo was kind of lonely all by herself. But as great as adopting is we werent sure that we wanted to spend the $150 to adopt another dog. Well i work at a bank and a co-worker and I went to a vet to see if they were happy with their banking situation.

The vet has a sign for $15 to adopt a cat and I said "to bad its not for dogs cause im looking for one." The vet tech said that they actually had found a dog that had been thrown out of a car :( Broke my heart and the moment i saw him i feel in love.

Walker is a Momma's boy...and i love it! haha

Since he was abused before we got him he is a little more skeptical of some people. But sweet ones he warms up to you. He is way more hyper than Boo EVER was which was an adjustment for us lol. He loves hunting for lizards, frogs, and pretty much anything that crawls.

Again im not sure what he kind of mix he is since we found him at the vet....but he is so FASTTTTTT, and he only runs circles(except when im trying to show someone) haha Crazy boy



And, for the most part our sweet babies get along! I cant wait to see how they react to the newest addition to our family :) I know Boo will be very protective cause when i babysat a friends baby she never left his side<3 Walker i think will be a little more timid at first but will love to have someone to play around with :)




xoxo,

Sara

2 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

I love your furbabies!!! :)

TheNameIsCasie said...

Puppy photos KILL me! I have a puppy photo of Miley from the FIRST day Stef brought her home (duh. She was RAISED a photo-model-puppy lol) but I can't BELIEVE how much she's grown