Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love to Shop Here...Love To Save Here

So i have been getting grief because i haven't written at all this week! Thanks for staying on top of me ladies :)

I titled this blog Love to shop here...Love to save here because there should DEFINITELY be a disclaimer that says in small lettering of course UNLESS YOUR PREGNANT AND HUNGRY while shopping here.





I said this on Facebook after shopping last night that Brock and I will not have enough money when baby comes if i keep shopping while hungry. OK so that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, because we have money saved for baby lol ;)




So i have added some pictures so you can see for yourself what $240 from Publix looks like. Keep in mind that I took pictures of easy items. I did buy some real food as in meat for dinner, lunch meat for work, and some fruits and veggies.



Also, we did just move into a new house...and I'm one of those go down EVERY isle kind of shoppers....so if i saw something we needed i grabbed it. Grant it i probably would have saved some money if I had shopped at WalMart but i just cant seem to buy their meat. I dont know what it is about it. I have never been sick off of it, and I'm sure their are plenty of people that buy their food there, but its just not for me.



As i sit here and type this Brock looks to to me and says "Babe we arent quite Publix shoppers yet" My response is " I am" he then replies " We're going to have to fix that." Letme defend myself by saying i only work about 10 minutes from our new house, and i pass 2 not just 1 but 2 Publix's on the way home.

Ok here are some pics :) Enjoy!


  


And for those of you that are interested here is a picture of my belly at 17 weeks! Went to the doctor on Monday and i have only gained a pound. Which i dont understand because my belly is HUGE. But i LOVE it<3


xoxo
Sara


2 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

You look beautiful <3

And yeah.... don't shop while you AND baby are hungry! Double trouble ;)

TheNameIsCasie said...

You looks SO gorgeous & happy in that last photo!! :)